Access Codes (PIN Codes or Vouchers) are passcodes that end-users need to obtain to gain access to the internet using the Starling system.
Access Codes are useful for businesses that need to control use of Wi-Fi, conducting events, providing higher bandwidth for VIP customers, or businesses that would like to sell premium Wi-Fi service
To see the existing list of access codes, select Settings > Access Codes.
Click on the Create button to generate the new Access Code.
Fill all necessary details and click Create button to create a new access code.
- Location: Venue where Access Codes is going to be active
- Service Profile: Service profile to be used for Guest Access Code
- Type: Access Code or Shared
Access Code: Access Code can be used by a single guest and for one-time use only
Shared: Access Codes can be used by multiple guests and multiple times
- Quantity: Number of access codes to be created
- Code: Code to be used as a Shared Code
- Start Date: The starting date of the Access Code/s
- Expiry Date: The expiry date of the Access Code/s
- Description: Details about the Access Code/s
Click on the Export to export the access codes in the list to Excel or CSV file.