Access Codes (PIN Codes or Vouchers) are passcodes that end-users need to obtain to gain access to the internet using IPERA Guest Wi-Fi system.
To see the existing list of access codes, select Internet > Access Codes.
Click on the button to generate the new Access Code.
Fill all necessary details and click Create button to create a new access code.
- Location: Venue where Access Codes is going to be active
- Service Profile: Service profile to be used for Guest Access Code
- Type: Single use or shared
Single use: Access Code can be used by single guest (only one time). It is valid until the expiry date Shared: Access Codes can be used by multiple guests until the expiry date
- Quantity: Number of access codes to be created
- Expiry Date: The expiry date of the Access Codes