The Dashboard is the first screen that can be seen right after login into the Admin Panel. The widgets will be displayed in the Dashboard as per the access rights of the account type and each account type has a specific view of the dashboard.
- Guests: Total number of end-users connected to the Wi-Fi system
- New Guests: Numbers of new end-user (guests) enrolled to the Wi-Fi guest database
- Connections: Total number of connections
- Traffic: Total amount of downloaded data by end-users
- Current Online: Number of end-users who are currently connected to the system
- Max. Online: Maximum total number of online visitors. Accumulated for a selected period
- Unique Connections: Number of new logins on the current date
- Impressions: Number of -pre login splash page views / impressions
By default, the dashboard shows the data for all location and if you want to check the data for any specific location it can be selected from the location list.
By default, the dashboard shows the data for the current date and if you want the data for a different date range then the date range can be changed at the date range selection.
Guest Device and Platform Preferences
- Gender, Age: Show the percentage of users by gender and age
- Login Type: Types of login methods that end-users used to connect to the system
- Device Vendors: Device usage further divided by the vendor
- Device Platforms: Device usage further divided by the operating system of the device