List of end-users users who are connected to the system can be seen in the Guests sections.
To manage your end-users, select Settings > Guests menu
To find a specific user/users enter/select the criteria and click on the search button.
- Name: Name of the end-user
- Email: Email address of the end-user
- Phone: Phone number of end-user
- MAC: MAC address of the end-user device
- Connection Status: Status of the connection (online/offline)
Click on more to see more criteria for the search option.
- Location: System venue
- Nationality: Nationality of the end-user
- Passport Number: Passport number of the end-user
- Gender: Gender of the end-user (male/female)
- Date: Date/date range where the user last connected to the system
Create a Guest
Click on Create button to create a new user.
Fill guest details and click the Save button.
Guest Profile Information
Profile tab shows the general information about the guest (end-user)
To edit the guest details, select the username then click on the Edit button, update the required guest details as in adding new guest and click save button.
Connection tab provides the Sessions information for each time the Guest used the service and the current connection status for each session.
Impressions tab provides the impression information for each time the user has seen the pre-login page.
Devices tab provides the device information for each device the user has used to connect to the system.
Access Codes Tab
Access codes tab provides the access code information for each access code the user has used to connect to the system.
By clicking on the Generate button, the new access code can be created for the user.
Access Code will appear on the screen as a message box
After close the message box the code appears in the Access Codes list