Depending on what type of report you want to create and the target audience, there are many options available within Reporting Center section.
Here are a few key steps to follow to generate an Outgoing or Incoming call report
Access Reporting Center section and call any report from the following menu
- Outgoing Calls Analysis: Provides a snapshot in charts, pies and bars to analyze outgoing calls. It is suggested for cost relate analytics. You may click any chart to drill down the report
- Outgoing Calls Listing: Provides list based outgoing reports that can be exported to Excel and PDF
- Incoming Calls Analysis: Provides a snapshot in charts, pies and bars to analyze incoming calls such as missed calls, number of calls answered, most called user, etc.
- Incoming Calls Listing: Provides list based incoming reports that can be exported to Excel and PDF
- Select a date from the Control Panel toolbox on the left side as shown below. If you need to select a custom date range, then you need to access Advanced Parameters section > Date / Time. It is possible to select Interval with a custom date-range there.
- You may click on any chart or text you find on the report result for drill-down reports
- Or else, you may access Advance Parameters section to set custom filters
- If you have generated the report you would like, then you have a few options to save or share the report