System settings have different parameters that can be personalized according to the requirements of the customer
To manage Settings, select Management > Settings
- Available country codes: To define which country codes appear on Login Page for guests to enter their mobile numbers?
- Default country phone code: Select the default country code to appear
- Time zone: Time zone used in the system
- Date format: Date format used in the system
- Time format: Time format used in the system
- Week starts on: The first day of the week (Ex. Dubai: Sunday, Istanbul: Monday)
- Access code characters: Choose the access code character type
- Access code length: Number of characters in the Access Codes
- No. of devices using same access code: Enter number of devices can use the same Access Code at the same time (all devices will be disconnected same time even if they started at different times)
This page is used to define the email contents that would be received by the customer.
Name: Sender's name
Address: Sender's address
To: Email address to send the email
CC: Email address that
Social settings enable venues to post a message on Guest’s Facebook profile after they are connected to the Wi-Fi. This is a way to market your brand on Facebook by requesting your Guests to help to increase your social presence and let friends of your guest know about your business.
All fields will be used to determine the post appearing on Facebook page of the user as below.