Service Profiles are policies that applied to your Guest WiFi platform in terms of bandwidth and duration. Service profiles can be defined as Free of Charge or Paid.
To manage Service Profiles, select Settings > Service Profiles menu.
Add Service Profile
Click the add Create button.
- Name: The name of the Service Profile for your reference
- Description: The description of the Service Profile
- Duration: The duration for the Internet service in minutes, hours and days
- Type: Determines the type and frequency of the permission to use Internet service
- Recurring: Guest will need to wait for a certain time to use the service again. If the time is set as ZERO, then Guests can reconnect immediately
- One Time: Any device can connect use the Internet service only a single time. This may be applicable to events, meeting rooms, etc.
- Unrestricted: Guest can use this service profile any time with no restriction.
- Model: Whether service is free or paid
- Expiry Date: The expiry date of this Service Profile
- Status: If this service profile is activated
- PIN: If service PIN is required to use the service
- Max. Concurrent Connections: Maximum number of concurrent connection allowed per access code
Click on the Bandwidth Settings button to define the bandwidth
Max Download Bandwidth: Maximum download bandwidth allowed for users
Max Upload Bandwidth: Maximum upload bandwidth allowed for users
QoS Level: Define the Quality of Service level for the Cisco/Aruba users