Users can be added to the portal with a different access level to login to the system to do various tasks depends on the access level that granted.
To manage users, select Management> Users menu
Click on the create button to create a new user.
- Name: The name of the user
- Email: The email address/login ID for the user
- Role: The permissions assigned to the user
- Tenant Admin: Tenant admin has full permission to manage and access all information
- Tenant Admin RO: Tenant admin role with read-only/restricted access to end-user (guest) data. They cannot view, export or edit end-user profile and communication information
- Venue Admin: Venue admin has full permission to manage Guest Wi-Fi for a single venue including splash pages, service profiles, front desk users, access codes, and accesses all reports for that venue
- Front Desk: Front desk users have restricted permission to manage guests and provide them with access codes
- Designer: Designer has the access do the splash page design only
- Marketing: Marketing users have access to marketing related services that are listed under Analytics, Experience, Engage and Reports menu. In addition, they can access guest information and can export the data for external use
- Password / Confirmation: The password used in login
- Send Welcome Email: Enable if the welcome email needs to be sent to the user