Locations are defined in the system to provide different onboarding experience to users based on the location. Locations can be further divided into buildings and floors. Location can be created manually or imported from CMX (Cisco Mobile Experiences).
To manage Locations, select Organization > Locations menu
To add a location, click on the button and the following form will appear.
Enter the venue details and click save button
- Name: Name of the Location
- Description: Description of the Location
- Adress: Adress of the Location
- Post Code
- External ID: ID of the Location in CMX
Click on the button to save after filling the details
- Pre-Login Page: Splash portal/web page that will be displayed on the guest device before successfully connect to the Wi-Fi system
- Post-Login Page: Splash portal/web page that will be displayed on the guest device after successfully connect to the Wi-Fi system
- Post Login URL: URL for the page appears after successful login, instead of the Post-Login Page (optional)
- Service profile: To choose from the available service profiles the one to be used for that venue or zone
- SMS Provider: SMS provider that will be used for this venue/zone in case SMS-based login is enabled
- Smart Login: Is a feature that enables the guests to automatically connect to the Wi-Fi without going through the login process.
Default: To make this venue the default one, in case of editing a zone to make it the default for that venue (In case we are assigning a device for the venue the default zone setting will be used like post login page)
Terms & Conditions
Manage legal terms and conditions that will appear to Wi-Fi guests on your splash portal. English terms and conditions are mandatory. If terms and conditions in other languages are not defined, the system will display English version.
Buildings and Floors
Locations can be further divided into Building and building can be further divided into Floors. These are can be added in the Building tab and new building can be added by clicking on Add Building button and floors can be added by clicking on the button in the building.